I-44/SH-66 narrow near Turner Turnpike tonight:
Drivers can expect various lane closures on westbound I-44 and east and westbound SH-66 near the Turner Turnpike entrance from 7 p.m. tonight to 6 a.m. Wednesday, and nightly through Friday for a bridge maintenance project.
US-75 narrows near SH-11 junction tonight:
Drivers can expect various lane closures on north and southbound US-75 north of the SH-11 junction from 7 p.m. tonight to 6 a.m. Wednesday as part of an ongoing bridge rehabilitation project.
• The right lane of southbound US-75 will also be closed north of SH-11 from 7 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday as part of this project.
US-75/US-64/SH-51 narrows at Houston Ave. Wednesday:
The two right lanes of northbound US-75/eastbound US-64/SH-51 (south leg Inner Dispersal Loop) will be closed between Houston Ave. and Lewis Ave. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday for surface repairs.
I-44 narrows, ramps close at US-64/SH-51 (Broken Arrow Expressway) junction Wednesday:
Drivers can expect various short-term lane and ramp closures at the on east and westbound I-44 junction with east and westbound US-64/SH-51 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday for surface repairs.
I-44 narrows at Lewis Ave. Wednesday:
The right lane of westbound I-44 will be closed at Lewis Ave. from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday as part of an ongoing widening project. Delays can be expected in the corridor.
Lane and ramp closures until further notice include:
• All lanes of north and southbound Lewis Ave. are closed at the I-44 junction.
• The east and westbound I-44 off-ramps to Lewis Ave., and the westbound I-44 on-ramp from Lewis Ave. remain closed. Use Harvard Ave. or Peoria Ave. for access to Lewis Avenue.
• Various street closures south of the eastbound I-44 frontage road (Skelly Dr./51st).
• The westbound frontage road between Harvard Ave. and Peoria Ave. is narrowed.
I-244 ramps at L.L. Tisdale Parkway close Friday:
The east and westbound I-244 ramps to northbound L.L. Tisdale Parkway will be closed from 9 a.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday as part of a bridge rehabilitation project for the SH-11/L.L. Tisdale bridge over Edison. Drivers can use northbound US-75 to westbound SH-11.
On-going Construction Projects
SH-66 narrowed at Mossy Creek:
East and westbound SH-66 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at Mossy Creek until further notice as part of a bridge replacement project.
US-169/SH-266 junction– lane and ramp closures; expect delays
As part of an ongoing interchange improvement project:
• East and westbound SH-266 traffic is shifted to the westbound bridge and narrowed to one lane in each direction until further notice.
• The left lane of north and southbound US-169 is closed at the SH-266 junction through mid-March. Significant delays can be expected, especially during peak travel times.
• The cloverleaf ramps at the US-169/SH-266 junction are closed. Drivers on SH-266 will still have access to US-169 via left turns onto other ramps at this interchange.
I-44/177th E. Ave. widening project:
As part of an ongoing widening project, westbound I-44 traffic is shifted to a new section of pavement in the 177th E. Ave./Lynn Lane corridor. Use caution as traffic adjusts to this new route.
I-244/Arkansas River bridge project – Southwest Blvd. narrowed:
The right lane of southbound Southwest Blvd. is closed at the Arkansas River through early March.
Lane and ramp closures until further notice include:
• The southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 off-ramp to eastbound I-244 (south leg to west leg IDL); follow detour at the southeast corner of the IDL to east and north legs.
• East and westbound I-244 is narrowed to two lanes in each direction between 21st St. to 2nd St.; all traffic is shifted to the westbound I-244 bridge.
• The southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 off-ramp to westbound I-244/southbound US-75 (south leg IDL to Arkansas River)
• The southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 on-ramp from Denver Avenue.
• The westbound I-244 off-ramp to eastbound US-64/SH-51 (west leg to south leg IDL).
• The eastbound I-244 ramp to 7th Street and the eastbound I-244 ramp from 17th Street.
SH-151 closed at Keystone Dam:
SH-151 is closed to through traffic between the SH-51 and US-412/US-64 junctions until late 2014 for a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers bridge replacement project. Drivers can use SH-48 or SH-97/SH-51 as a detour during this project.
From the City of Tulsa:
Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project to Begin Monday, March 10, at East 21st Street and South Xanthus Avenue
A sanitary sewer replacement project is scheduled to begin Monday, March 10, at the intersection of East 21st Street and South Xanthus Avenue. Traffic on 21st Street will be limited to one eastbound lane and one westbound lane at this location. Xanthus Avenue will be closed on the north side of 21st Street.
These lane and street closures will be in effect for approximately two weeks, until work on the sewer is completed.
Street Project to Resume on West 71st Street near Arkansas River; Lanes to Close Tuesday, Jan. 21, until Completion of Project:
Construction of a street rehabilitation project on West 71st Street near the Arkansas River will resume on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Traffic will be limited to one eastbound lane and one westbound lane until completion of the project in April.
This work is part of a larger project that includes street rehabilitation on West 71st Street between U.S. Highway 75 and the Arkansas River bridge. The City of Tulsa has contracted with APAC Central Inc. for this $2.9 million project funded by the 2008 General Obligation Bond Issue.
Lane closures and street work on this project had stopped during the recent holiday season. During that time, the contractor worked on sidewalks, to minimize traffic disruptions.
61st Street Closing for 5 to 6 Months for Sewer Line Replacement:
Sixty-first Street between South Rockford and South Yorktown will be closed for five to six months, while Crossland Heavy Construction, a City contractor, replaces a large sanitary sewer line that lies beneath the street .
The closure begins Monday, November 25, 2013.
Local traffic will be directed to the access road along the north side of 61st. Several neighborhood streets will no longer have access to 61st during the project. Alternate neighborhood routes will be marked with temporary signs.
Street Rehabilitation Begins on South Memorial Drive between East Admiral Place, East 11th Street; Two Lanes Closed:
Construction on a street rehabilitation project on South Memorial Drive between East Admiral Place and East 11th Street begins Thursday, Oct. 3. Traffic will be limited to one northbound lane and one southbound lane during construction. Completion of the project is scheduled for September 2014.
This work is part of a larger street rehabilitation project that includes the recently completed intersection of Admiral Place and Memorial Drive. The City of Tulsa has contracted with Becco Contractors Inc. for this $5.8 million project funded by the 2008 Third Penny Sales Tax.
Admiral Place, Memorial Drive Intersection Open to Four-Lane Traffic; Ramps to and from I-244 Reopened:
Street reconstruction is complete and four-lane traffic at the intersection of Admiral Place and Memorial Drive was reopened Monday, Sept. 30. The on- and off-ramps to and from Interstate 244 also have been reopened.
The "No Left Turn" signs will remain in place until new traffic signals are installed at the intersection in about 30 days.
Work at the intersection is part of a larger street rehabilitation project that includes Memorial Drive between Admiral Place and East 11th Street. Work will continue soon on Memorial Drive south of Admiral Place.
The City of Tulsa has contracted with Becco Contractors Inc. for this $5.8 million project funded by the 2008 Third Penny Sales Tax. Completion of the entire project is scheduled for August 2014.
How safe are Oklahoma's bridges? Use Bridge Tracker to find out now.
Join Lori and local homicide detectives as they search for Cold Case clues.
Find out what crimes are committed in your area with Crime Tracker.
News On 6 honors our fallen Oklahoma heroes. View our interactive timeline.
Learn more about the events leading up to and following the bombing.
Watch tornadoes tear across Oklahoma and learn how to stay safe!
View a historical road map of Oklahoma's turnpike system.