Grilling Tips from Rib Crib BBQ & Grill
1. Trim any excess fat from rack.
2. Marinate or rub 24 hours before cooking.
3. Start on the grill with direct heat for 10-15 minutes.
4. Move to indirect heat on a bed of foil (about 1 hour at 300 to 325 degrees.)
5. Wrap in foil and cook for an additional hour at 300 to 325 degrees.
6. Sauce as needed and move to direct heat for another 30 minutes or until tender. Make sure the internal temperature of the meat reaches 185 degrees.
7. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Shared by: Brandon Manly, Rib Crib franchise field consultant