1 lobster tail, 10-12 oz. split in half
2 shrimp, 6-8 ct/lb
6 each clams, Rhode Island littlenecks, washed
6 each mussels, black cultivated washed
4 oz. jumbo lump crabmeat
1 quart Roma tomatoes, peeled
1 medium diced yellow onion
2 tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
1 teaspoon minced anchovies
1 tablespoon capers
1/4 cup fresh chopped oregano
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
4 oz. extra virgin olive oil
8 oz. dry white wine
1 lb. dry linguini blanch until firm to the taste
For the puttanesca sauce:
1. In a medium size sauce pot, heat half of the olive oil.
2. Add the diced onion and garlic. Cook for two minutes, or
until onion becomes transluscent.
3. Add the minced anchovies.
4. Add half of the white wine and reduce until 2/3 of the liquid has evaporated.
5. Add the tomates and capers. Simmer for one hour.
1. In a large saute pan, heat the other half of the olive oil.
2. Add the lobster tail, shrimp, clams and mussels. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the other half of white wine and reduce until 2/3 of the liquid has evaporated.
4. Add enough of the puttanesca sauce to generously cover the seafood. Cook for 5-7 minutes more.
5. Add the fresh oregano, fresh basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Add the linguini and crabmeat and toss to heat and coat.
7. Serve in a large pasta bowl with your favorite breads.
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.