Tulsey Award Winners Announced
TULSA, OK -- Ten Tulsa home-grown businesses were honored Thursday night with Tulsey Awards, including two of our own.
918Moms.com took home the trophy for emerging entrepreneur.
The web site was created by two Tulsa moms, Deedra Determan and Melanie Henry. It focuses on parenting tips, local trends and bargain shopping.
918Moms.com is owned by our parent company, Griffin Communications.
Another winner, Ben Sumner, who hosts "Up Late", Saturday nights on the Tulsa CW 12/19.
Ben won in the "Entertainment" category.
The other Tulsey winners announced Thursday night:
- Civic – George Kaiser, George Kaiser Family Foundation
- Franchise – Chester Cadieux, QuikTrip
- Green – Libby Auld, Elote Café and Catering
- Interactive – Natasha Ball, TashaDoesTulsa.com
- Legend – Charles Kingsley, Coney I-Lander
- Restaurateur – Blake Ewing, Joe Momma's Pizza
- Serial – Gavin Manes, Avansic
- Young – Jonathan Conneely, Bootcamp Tulsa
- Tulsey Entrepreneur of the Year – Blake Ewing, Joe Momma's Pizza