US-75 narrowed at 56th St. North:
The left lane of southbound US-75 is closed at 56th St. North until 9 p.m. tonight for surface repairs.
Southwest Blvd. narrowed at US-75/US-64/SH-51 (southwest corner IDL):
The right lane of northbound Southwest Blvd. is closed at the US-75/US-64/SH-51 junction (southwest corner of the Inner Dispersal Loop) until 9 p.m. tonight for wall repairs.
SH-11 narrows at Harvard Ave. Friday:
Drivers can expect various lane closures on eastbound SH-11 at Harvard Ave., and also on Harvard Ave. at this junction from 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday for an ongoing bridge rehabilitation project.
On-going Construction Projects
US-64/SH-51 narrowed at southeast corner of the IDL:
As part of a bridge rehabilitation project, the following closures will be in place until early May:
• The two left lanes of westbound US-64/SH-51 (south leg of the IDL) are closed west of the US-75 junction. (This leg is currently closed to through traffic).
• The westbound US-64/SH-51 (Broken Arrow Expwy) ramp to northbound US-75 is narrowed.
• North and southbound Peoria Ave. is narrowed to one lane in each direction at the US-64/SH-51 junction.
I-44/177th E. Ave. widening project:
As part of an ongoing widening project, westbound I-44 traffic is shifted to a new section of pavement in the 177th E. Ave./Lynn Lane corridor. Use caution as traffic adjusts to this new route.
I-244/Arkansas River bridge project – lane and ramp closures
Lane and ramp closures until further notice include:
• The southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 off-ramp to eastbound I-244 (south leg to west leg IDL); follow detour at the southeast corner of the IDL to east and north legs.
• East and westbound I-244 is narrowed to two lanes in each direction between 21st St. to 2nd St.; all traffic is shifted to the westbound I-244 bridge.
• The southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 off-ramp to westbound I-244/southbound US-75 (south leg IDL to Arkansas River)
• The southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 on-ramp from Denver Avenue.
• The westbound I-244 off-ramp to eastbound US-64/SH-51 (west leg to south leg IDL)
• The eastbound I-244 ramp to 7th Street and the eastbound I-244 ramp from 17th Street.
SH-66 narrowed at Mossy Creek
East and westbound SH-66 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at Mossy Creek until further notice as part of a bridge replacement project.
I-44/Lewis Ave. widening project – Riverside Dr. narrowed
As part of an ongoing widening project, scheduled to complete in summer 2014:
• The left lane of north and southbound Riverside Dr. is closed at I-44 until further notice.
Lane and ramp closures until further notice include:
• All lanes of north and southbound Lewis Ave. are closed at the I-44 junction.
• The east and westbound I-44 off-ramps to Lewis Ave., and the westbound I-44 on-ramp from Lewis Ave. remain closed. Use Harvard Ave. or Peoria Ave. for access to Lewis Avenue.
• The east and westbound frontage roads between Harvard Ave. and Peoria Ave. are narrowed.
US-169/SH-266 junction– lane and ramp closures
As part of an ongoing interchange improvement project:
• East and westbound SH-266 traffic is shifted to the westbound bridge and narrowed to one lane in each direction until further notice.
• The cloverleaf ramps at the US-169/SH-266 junction are closed. Drivers on SH-266 will still have access to US-169 via left turns onto other ramps at this interchange.
SH-151 closed at Keystone Dam:
SH-151 is closed to through traffic between the SH-51 and US-412/US-64 junctions until late 2014 for a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers bridge replacement project. Drivers can use SH-48 or SH-97/SH-51 as a detour during this project.
From the City of Tulsa:
Waterline Project, Lane Closures Extend to Intersection of East 61st Street, South Sheridan Road on Monday, April 14:
A waterline rehabilitation project now in progress on East 61st Street between South Mingo Road and South Sheridan Road will begin to affect traffic at 61st Street and Sheridan Road on Monday, April 14.
Starting next week, northbound traffic on Sheridan Road at 61st Street will be limited to one lane through the intersection. Motorists traveling north on Sheridan Road will not be able to turn either east or west at 61st Street, but must continue straight through the intersection. Southbound traffic on Sheridan will not be affected.
These lane closures will be in effect until May 12. The waterline rehabilitation project is scheduled for completion in early June.
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation to Begin Tuesday, April 15 on South Lewis Avenue, East 17th Street to East 19th Street:
A sanitary sewer rehabilitation project is scheduled to begin Tuesday, April 15, on South Lewis Avenue between East 17th Street and East 19th Street. Traffic will be limited to one northbound lane and one southbound lane until completion of this project on May 14.
Rehabilitation Project for Mill Creek Bridge II Pond to Affect Traffic on Creek Turnpike and Creek Turnpike Trail:
A rehabilitation project for the pond in the Mill Creek Bridge II subdivision will affect traffic on the Creek Turnpike and the Creek Turnpike Trail starting Monday, April 7.
One eastbound lane on the Creek Turnpike between South Yale Avenue and South Sheridan Road will be closed on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. from April 7 until the pond project is completed in September. The Creek Turnpike Trail between Yale and Sheridan also will be closed during this project.
Street Project to Resume on West 71st Street near Arkansas River; Lanes to Close Tuesday, Jan. 21, until Completion of Project:
Construction of a street rehabilitation project on West 71st Street near the Arkansas River will resume on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Traffic will be limited to one eastbound lane and one westbound lane until completion of the project in April.
This work is part of a larger project that includes street rehabilitation on West 71st Street between U.S. Highway 75 and the Arkansas River bridge. The City of Tulsa has contracted with APAC Central Inc. for this $2.9 million project funded by the 2008 General Obligation Bond Issue.
Lane closures and street work on this project had stopped during the recent holiday season. During that time, the contractor worked on sidewalks, to minimize traffic disruptions.
61st Street Closing for 5 to 6 Months for Sewer Line Replacement:
Sixty-first Street between South Rockford and South Yorktown will be closed for five to six months, while Crossland Heavy Construction, a City contractor, replaces a large sanitary sewer line that lies beneath the street .
The closure begins Monday, November 25, 2013.
Local traffic will be directed to the access road along the north side of 61st. Several neighborhood streets will no longer have access to 61st during the project. Alternate neighborhood routes will be marked with temporary signs.
Street Rehabilitation Begins on South Memorial Drive between East Admiral Place, East 11th Street; Two Lanes Closed:
Construction on a street rehabilitation project on South Memorial Drive between East Admiral Place and East 11th Street begins Thursday, Oct. 3. Traffic will be limited to one northbound lane and one southbound lane during construction. Completion of the project is scheduled for September 2014.
This work is part of a larger street rehabilitation project that includes the recently completed intersection of Admiral Place and Memorial Drive. The City of Tulsa has contracted with Becco Contractors Inc. for this $5.8 million project funded by the 2008 Third Penny Sales Tax.
Admiral Place, Memorial Drive Intersection Open to Four-Lane Traffic; Ramps to and from I-244 Reopened:
Street reconstruction is complete and four-lane traffic at the intersection of Admiral Place and Memorial Drive was reopened Monday, Sept. 30. The on- and off-ramps to and from Interstate 244 also have been reopened.
The "No Left Turn" signs will remain in place until new traffic signals are installed at the intersection in about 30 days.
Work at the intersection is part of a larger street rehabilitation project that includes Memorial Drive between Admiral Place and East 11th Street. Work will continue soon on Memorial Drive south of Admiral Place.
The City of Tulsa has contracted with Becco Contractors Inc. for this $5.8 million project funded by the 2008 Third Penny Sales Tax. Completion of the entire project is scheduled for August 2014.
How safe are Oklahoma's bridges? Use Bridge Tracker to find out now.
Join Lori and local homicide detectives as they search for Cold Case clues.
Find out what crimes are committed in your area with Crime Tracker.
News On 6 honors our fallen Oklahoma heroes. View our interactive timeline.
Learn more about the events leading up to and following the bombing.
Watch tornadoes tear across Oklahoma and learn how to stay safe!
View a historical road map of Oklahoma's turnpike system.