Dog Knocks Over Heat Lamp Causing Tulsa House Fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Dog Knocks Over Heat Lamp Causing Tulsa House Fire

Posted: Updated:
A Tulsa firefighters handles a hose used to battle an east Tulsa house fire. A Tulsa firefighters handles a hose used to battle an east Tulsa house fire.
The fire was confined to a back exterior wall of the house. The fire was confined to a back exterior wall of the house.

NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -- Tulsa firefighters say a heating lamp placed in a dog house caused a house fire overnight Sunday. Firefighters were called to the 13000 block of East 32nd Place just after midnight.

The homeowners had placed a heating lamp in the dog's outdoor house, and the dog knocked it over causing a fire that spread to the back wall of the residence.

The damage was confined to the home's exterior back wall. No one was injured, including the dog.

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.