Man Suffers Burns In Tulsa RV Fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Man Suffers Second Degree Burns In Tulsa RV Fire

Posted: Updated:
The RV was parked at the Admiral Flea Market on East Admiral Place. The RV was parked at the Admiral Flea Market on East Admiral Place.
Tulsa firefighters working to extinguish the fire Tulsa firefighters working to extinguish the fire
Tulsa Fire says a blanket over a propane heater was the cause of the fire. Tulsa Fire says a blanket over a propane heater was the cause of the fire.

NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -- A Tulsa man was burned after a fire destroys an RV at a flea market on Admiral Place and 91st East Avenue.

Tulsa Fire was dispatched shortly after 10:30 a.m. to the Admiral Flea Market.

Fire officials say a man suffered second degree burns to his head, face and arms and was transported by EMSA in serious condition to a Tulsa hospital.

Officials say the man and his dog were in the RV at the time of the fire.   The dog was uninjured.

They say a propane heater covered by a blanket was the cause of the fire. 

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.