- 8 whole wheat lasagna noodles, uncooked.
- 1-2 lb extra lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbs. Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- 28oz jar low fat/low sugar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms (rinsed and drained)
- 15oz fat free ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded skim milk mozzarella cheese
1. Spray inside of Crockpot with no-calorie cooking spray. Cover bottom of Crockpot using 4 noodles (break to fit)
2. In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in Italian seasoning. Spread half of it over noodles in Crockpot.
3. In a separate bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella, parsley.
4. Layer ½ of the cheese mixture, ½ of sauce, ½ of mushrooms over the beef. Repeat layers.
5. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Nutritional Info: Servings Per Recipe: 8; Per Serving: Calories: 469.0; Total Fat: 21.0 g; Cholesterol: 76.2 mg; Sodium: 639.2 mg; Total Carbs: 31.3 g; Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g; Protein: 36.7 g
Servings: Makes 8 small servings or 6 large.
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.