Lana's Frog in a Blender
Monday, February 23rd 2004, 10:58 pm CST
Recipe from Lana Bradshaw of Miss.
- 2 packages of pistachio pudding (instant is fine)
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 small bottle of cherries
- 1 cup of green grapes
- Make pudding as directed on box.
- Blend all the ingredients together. Don't forget to drain the cherries first.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for about an hour. Now you are finished!
For larger portions for company or parties, just double all the ingredients above. Kids and adults love it!