• 8 oz Romaine Lettuce, washed and cut into 1" pieces
• 1 hardboiled egg, cut into 6 wedges
• 1 Roma Tomato, diced ¼" pieces
• ½ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
• 1 Tbsp Green Onions, ¼" diced
• 1 cup cucumbers, peeled ¼" slice
• ½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled, ¼"
• 2 oz Dressing (Recipe to Follow)
• Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
• Toss to coat all ingredients evenly with dressing
• Serve immediately
• 1/8 cup Red Wine Vinegar
• 1/8 cup Champagne Vinegar
• 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Marjoram
• Salt-To taste
• Pepper-To taste
• Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
• Mix well using a wire whisk.
Insider tip: You can always use your favorite vinaigrette (I use Paul Newman's at home and just add a little marjoram) or I also love this salad with La Madeleine's Caesar Dressing. The garlic in the dressing really accentuates the other flavors.
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
TULSA'S OWN TM
GREEN COUNTRY'S OWN TM
Oklahoma's Own Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state including Tulsa's Own and Green Country's Own.