Tulsa Home Goes Up In Flames Overnight - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Tulsa Home Goes Up In Flames Overnight

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters said the roof caught on fire, and the flames quickly spread. Firefighters said the roof caught on fire, and the flames quickly spread.
Investigators estimate the home suffered a $40,000-$50,000 loss. Investigators estimate the home suffered a $40,000-$50,000 loss.
TULSA, Oklahoma -

Firefighters are trying to locate a family whose home went up in flames overnight.

It happened in the 4300 block of North Frankfort Avenue about 2:30 a.m.

Firefighters said the roof caught on fire, and the flames quickly spread.

Investigators estimate the home suffered a $40,000-$50,000 loss.

It appears the fire may have started after an electrical short, TFD said.

No one was home at the time.

Special Features

Live Traffic

Get the latest road conditions on Green Country roadways.

iPhone App

Get breaking news, weather, sports & video directly on your iPhone.

CBS Shows

Watch your favorite CBS shows for free online.

Links

Looking for a website or event you heard mentioned on News On 6? Find it here!

TV Schedule

Need to know what's on TV? Check out our television schedule.

Live Radar

WARN Interactive
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.