KIA FOR KIDS GIVEAWAY
1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age. Employees of the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6, and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6, and/or PRIMEAUX KIA, within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest, are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6, and/or PRIMEAUX KIA, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
5. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6, and/or PRIMEAUX KIA shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
6. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
7. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
8. The REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6, and/or PRIMEAUX KIA reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
9. How to enter: Participants may enter the Kia for Kids Giveaway by reserving a ticket for $100.00 at www.news9.com/kia or www.newson6.com/kia. There is no limit on the number of tickets available for purchase. Deadline to enter online is 12:00p.m./Noon (CST) on June 21, 2013.
10. Alternate Form of Entry: Participants may reserve giveaway tickets for $100.00 each at Primeaux Kia located at 4747 S. Yale Ave., Tulsa, OK 74135, during regular business hours. All entries made by the alternate form of entry, MUST be received by Primeaux Kia on or before 12:00 p.m./Noon (CST) on June 21, 2013. Any monies received after the deadline will be considered a monetary donation and will not receive an entry to win the prize.
11. Alternate Form of Entry to Alternate Form of Entry: Participants may mail or hand-deliver a request to reserve tickets by completing the entry form with payment to: "Kia for Kids Giveaway", Attn: Lisa Toombs c/o News 9, 7401 N. Kelley Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73111. Tickets are $100.00 each. Alternate Form of Alternate form of Entry forms can be secured by the following:
a. Printed form from Official Rules found at www.news9.com/kia;
b. Printed form from Official Rules found at www.newson6.com/kia;
c. Picked up at News 9, 7401 N. Kelley Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73111; or
d. Picked up at News On 6, 303 N. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74103.
ALL fields on the entry form MUST be completed to be considered a valid entry to win the prize. Any incomplete entry forms received, will be considered a monetary donation to the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA or the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA - Food For Kids Program with no entry to win the prize.
All entries made by the alternate form of entry to alternate form of entry MUST be received by Lisa Toombs at the address noted above, on or before 12:00 p.m./Noon (CST) on June 21, 2013. Any donations received after the deadline will not receive an entry to win the prize. All entries that are mailed and postmarked June 21, 2013, will be considered a monetary donation without an entry to win the prize.
12. If the prize winner cannot be notified within one (1) day, better defined as 24 hours, of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
13. Winner does not have to be present to win.
14. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6, PRIMEAUX KIA or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
15. Prize: One (1) 2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo autographed and used by Blake Griffin in the 2011 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest. Approx. Value $24,637 as determined by the Kelley Blue Book and value being based on the following details: 2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo with 23 miles in "Very Good" condition. Winner will be selected at random.
16. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6, and PRIMEAUX KIA. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by NEWS 9 and/or NEWS ON 6 within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. The REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA, the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA, NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6 and/or PRIMEAUX KIA reserve the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
17. All proceeds from this giveaway will be given to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma and the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma to benefit the Food for Kids program. The giveaway is conducted by the REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA and the COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF EASTERN OKLAHOMA with support provided by NEWS 9, NEWS ON 6 and PRIMEAUX KIA.
18. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
19. Facebook is in no way affiliated with this contest.
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
TULSA'S OWN TM
GREEN COUNTRY'S OWN TM
Oklahoma's Own Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state including Tulsa's Own and Green Country's Own.