1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in KQCW-Tulsa Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. Employees of KQCW-Tulsa and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by KQCW-Tulsa within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by KQCW-Tulsa, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of KQCW-Tulsa shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. KQCW-Tulsa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
10. How to enter: A snipe will be displayed twice each weekday starting Thursday, April 25, 2013 and ending Wednesday, May 22, 2013. One (1) snipe will air during an episode of The Big Bang Theory and one (1) snipe will air during prime time, both on the Tulsa CW. For purposes of this contest, "Prime Time" is defined as the hours between 7:00pm and 9:00pm (CST). Each snipe will contain a daily keyword and a shortcode. To enter, participant must text the keyword to the shortcode, 79640. Only two (2) entries will be accepted each weekday from each cell phone number. All entries must be received by 9:00am the following day. Standard text message, data and/or telephone rates may apply.
11. Alternate form of Entry: mailing or delivering a post card entry to KQCW-Tulsa: Lion King Trip Giveaway, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74101. Entries must include participant's name, age, address, daytime phone number, e-mail address, and name of Contest. To be included in that days drawing, entries must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. the same day and will be added to text entries. Final deadline for alternate form of entries to be received is 4:30 p.m. (CST) on May 22, 2013. Only postcard entries will be accepted via mail or hand delivery. Only two (2) entries per person, per day will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
12. If the prize winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
13. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by KQCW-Tulsa or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
14. Daily Prize: One (1) Daily Prize Winner will be selected each weekday, by random number generator from entries received that day. Daily prize winner will receive four (4) general admission tickets to the Tulsa Zoo (approx. value: $32). A total of twenty (20) daily prize winners will be selected during promotional period.
15. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random number generator from ALL entries received, including but not limited to, the entries received from Daily Prize Winners. Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random number generator and will receive the following:
Four (4) tickets to the Tulsa PAC Lion King Show, 2 t-shirts, 2 sweatshirts,
2 CD Soundtracks, 1 show program, 1 tote bag, 2 plush animals and trip to
Dallas to see Lion King which includes air, hotel and tickets to Disneys The Lion
King for a family of four (4) (Total Grand Prize Approx. Value: $2,594)
16. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by KQCW-Tulsa. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by KQCW-Tulsa within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. KQCW-Tulsa reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
18. Facebook is in no way affiliated with this promotion, the prizes or the form of entries.
19. Complete rules are available at KQCW-Tulsa Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at newson6.com.
Standard messaging charges apply per your carrier. Send HELP to (79640) for information. Send STOP to (79640) to opt out of the service. For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit (79640)" Note: Standard Terms & Conditions are also available at http://store2.hipcricket.com/standard-termsEandP.asp
Full terms and conditions are also available at newson6.com.
Print Name: ___________________