Oklahoma Joe's Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs
· 12 Eggs
· 1/4 cup Salad dressing
· 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
· 1 tablespoon Pickle juice
· 2 teaspoons Brown mustard
· 3 Whole pickled jalapenos (minced)
· 1 2.5 oz. Package precooked bacon (minced)
· Joe's Original Seasoning
· Hard boil the eggs, let cool.
· Crisp bacon in the microwave, following the instructions on the package.
· Mince all of the bacon and reserve one third for garnish.
· Peel and cut the eggs in half.
· Separate the yolks from the whites. Set the whites aside.
· Place the yolks in a food processor, blend until they are fine.
· Add remaining ingredients to the food processor, blend until smooth.
· Using a piping bag or a spoon, fill the whites.
· Sprinkle with Joe's Original Seasoning and garnish with remaining bacon.
· Cover and refrigerate.