Gas Leak Ignites, Damages West Tulsa Motel
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa firefighters responded to a gas leak and explosion at the Holiday Motel at 3300 West Charles Page Boulevard. Firefighters say they were called to the scene around 4:30 a.m.
A gas leak ignited and exploded, affecting four units, according to the district chief's office. The explosion burned out the oxygen, so the fire was out when crews arrived.
Three of the rooms were unoccupied. No one was injured in the incident, but one room had damage.
Crews left after about two hours at the motel, according to TFD.