High-Pressure Gas Leak Shuts Down Tulsa Road
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa fire crews and city workers are on the scene of a high-pressure natural gas line leak in Tulsa.
It happened late Tuesday morning in the 1500 block of North Birmingham, which is near Pine & Lewis.
A City of Tulsa crew accidentally cut the line. The leak forced the evacuation of the Church's Chicken and a daycare center. Police have also shut down Pine Street in the area.
An Oklahoma Natural Gas crew is on the scene to shut the gas off. The Tulsa Fire Department's Hazardous Materials unit is there, too, monitoring the air in the area.
So far no one has reported any injuries.