Owasso Families Evacuated After Natural Gas Line Break
OWASSO, Oklahoma - Several Owasso residents were forced out of their homes late Tuesday because of natural gas leak.
The Limestone Fire Department was called to the neighborhood near 91st Street North and 177th East Avenue just before 11 p.m. They said an unidentified vehicle had hit a 3-inch gas line and drove off.
Oklahoma Natural Gas was called and workers repaired the gas line allowing those residents to return home early Wednesday morning.