Candles May Have Sparked Fire At Tulsa House Without Power - - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - |


Candles May Have Sparked Fire At Tulsa House Without Power

Posted: Updated:
TULSA, Oklahoma -

Firefighters believe candles sparked a fire at a midtown Tulsa home early Friday.

Shortly after 6 a.m. firefighters were sent to a home in the 1500 block of North Louisville near Pine.  They said the home did not have power and the residents were using candles at the time.

Two adults and four children in the home were not injured in the fire.  The front portion of the home sustained extensive damage.

Special Features

Live Traffic

Get the latest road conditions on Green Country roadways.

iPhone App

Get breaking news, weather, sports & video directly on your iPhone.

CBS Shows

Watch your favorite CBS shows for free online.


Looking for a website or event you heard mentioned on News On 6? Find it here!

TV Schedule

Need to know what's on TV? Check out our television schedule.

Live Radar

WARN Interactive

Special Coverage

  • Bridge Tracker

    How safe are Oklahoma's bridges? Use Bridge Tracker to find out now.

  • Fallen Heroes

    News On 6 honors our fallen Oklahoma heroes. View our interactive timeline.

  • Murrah Bombing Timeline

    Learn more about the events leading up to and following the bombing.

  • Storm Zone

    Watch tornadoes tear across Oklahoma and learn how to stay safe!

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103 is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.