Man Treated For Smoke Inhalation In Tulsa House Fire
TULSA, Oklahoma - Firefighters responded to a house fire near the University of Tulsa. The fire was reported in the 1200 block of South Knoxville Avenue around 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Firefighters said when they arrived they found the homeowner outside and treated him for smoke inhalation. No other injures have been reported.
Crews said they immediately went on the offensive and entered the home to fight the flames. They believe the fire started in the basement and crawled up the wall to the attic.
Firefighters worked to put out some hot spots inside the home.
More than seven Tulsa fire trucks responded.
No cause has been determined at this time.