Dark Chocolate And Sea Salt Tartlets
- 15 mini phyllo shells, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 3 1/2 oz 60-69% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt, coarse variety
- 5 Tbsp fat-free whipped topping or aerosol whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place phyllo shells on a sheet pan and bake until lightly crisp, about 5 minutes
3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over high heat, heat milk and butter, stirring occasionally, until milk boils and butter melts.
4. Reduce heat to low, stir in chocolate and vanilla extract until combined.
5. Let chocolate mixture cool slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes; evenly divide among cooked phyllo shells.
6. Sprinkle tarts with sea salt; chill until filling sets, about 10 minutes. Top each tart with 1 tsp whipped cream before serving. Yields 1 tartlet per serving.