Thursday, November 17th 2016, 7:36 AM CST
- 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candy/crushed candy canes
- 1 package (20oz) chocolate flavored almond bark
- 1 package (20oz) vanilla flavored almond bark
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Break chocolate almond bark into pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 45 sec intervals until nearly melted stirring between intervals. Remove just before melted completely and mix well. Repeat with the vanilla almond bark.
- Add peppermint extract into the melted chocolate almond bark and mix well.
- Spread chocolate almond bark in bottom of sheet pan and spread with off-set spreader. Pour vanilla almond bark on top and spread with clean off-set spreader. Using tip of off-set spreader swirl the chocolate and vanilla almond bark lightly to create swirls without mixing completely.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy and tap sheet pan on countertop to allow candy to sink into the mixture slightly.
- Refrigerate for 12-15 minutes until bark is set. Break into desired piece size with hands and package in airtight containers.