Wood Grilled Ribeye Steaks
Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 10:02 AM CST
- 4- 16 ounce Ribeye Steaks (Choice or better)
- 1 Bottle of Oklahoma Joe’s Steak Maker
- Spice steaks liberally with rub
- Pre-heat grill to hot temp of 450 or higher
- If using a gas grill build a smoke bomb out of foil by adding wood chips to it and wrapping it up with a small opening on top and place over one of the burners
- Sear the steaks over the hot grill for 3 minutes and then turn 90 degrees and sear for 3 more minutes.
- Flip the steak over and repeat the 3 minute steps.
- It will be at medium rare at this point.
- Pull or continue to cook to desired temp.