Stuffed Potato With Goat Cheese And Arugula
Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:17 PM CST
- 1 small Potatoes, Russet, raw (with or without skin)
- 3 Tbsp Milk 1%, low-fat or light
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp Goat cheese, reduced-fat
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper, black
- 1 cup(s) Arugula
- 1⁄4 cup(s) Peppers, red, roasted (packed in water), chopped
- 1 Tbsp Chives, chopped
- Prick potato with fork and microwave on high until tender, about 6 minutes. Cut potato in half; scoop potato flesh into a bowl.
- Add milk, cheese, salt and pepper, and mash with a fork; stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture back into potato shell; microwave, uncovered, on high until filling is hot, 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chives.