Sweet Potato Drop Biscuits
Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 12:52 PM CST
- 1 Triple S Farms Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup Shawnee Mills Self-Rising Flour
- 6 tbsp Hiland Buttermilk
- 4 tbsp Hiland Dairy Unsalted Butter , Melted
- Peel, cook and mash 1 sweet potato. Set aside 3/4 cup mashed potato.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place flour in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the mashed sweet potato, buttermilk and melted butter. Pour over flour, stirring just until combined.
- Drop dough (about 3 tablespoons per biscuit) onto pan, allowing 1 inch between biscuits. Bake until lightly brown, about 12 minutes.