Greek Tzatziki Dip
Monday, March 6th 2017, 12:08 pm CST
- 1 English cucumber, grated (about two cups)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup Panera Greek dressing
- 1 tbsp. each lemon juice and lemon zest (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 tbsp. mint, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Panera sourdough bread bowl
- Grate cucumber on large side of a box grater. Place in strainer and allow to sit for 10 minutes to remove excess water.
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt, dressing, lemon juice and zest, mint, and grated cucumber. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place dip inside a cored Sourdough Bread Bowl and serve with fresh veggies and pita chips.