Sweet Berry Crumble
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, sliced or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
Crumble Topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup raw pecans
- ¼ cup unsweetened and shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- ? tsp. fresh grated nutmeg
- ? tsp. Himalaya Pink salt
- ¼ cup raisins
- 4 pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- Place pecans, coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a food processor fitted with the S blade and process until coarsely ground.
- Add the raisins and dates and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and just begins to stick together. Don’t over process.
- Place berries in an 8” square baking dish. Top with crumble topping and serve.
*Use this topping on fresh sliced seasonal fruit such as cherries, pears, peaches, apples, etc. This topping can be made and stored in a tight-sealing container in the refrigerator for up to one month or the freezer for up to 3 months.