Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- 16 oz whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 cup raw button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz Panera® Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cooked and diced
- 4 pieces uncured bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- Salt and black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, brown mushrooms in oil over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta, in same pot, heat soup over medium heat.
- Add cooked pasta, mushrooms, diced chicken, bacon, and sun-dried tomatoes. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.