Mediterranean Style Potato Salad
Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 11:29 AM CDT
- 2 lbs. red and yellow new potatoes
- 1½ cups blanched or steamed fresh green peas
- ¼ cup green pea shoots roughly chopped
- ½ cup mixed fresh herbs of dill, chives, thyme, and parsley, finely chopped
- 1 or 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from ½ lemon, or more to taste
- 1 cup organic grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 radishes, sliced
- ½ cup diced sweet onion
- Himalaya pink salt, to taste
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- Pierce with a sharp knife several times.
- Wrap in parchment paper and then wrap in foil.
- Depending on the size of the potatoes, bake in a 400° oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until just tender.
- Unwrap and let cool.
- Pour the dressing on the salad and then toss