Spicy Pork Noodle Bowl
Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 1:42 pm CDT
- 1 lb Pork loin, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Napa cabbage
- ½ cup Shredded carrots
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 tsp Ginger
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Scallions, chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. Fish sauce
- 3 tbsp. Soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 12 oz Lo Mein noodles, cooked
- 1 teas Black pepper
- 1 teas Kosher salt
- Add pork to hot skillet and stir fry until lightly browned
- Add cabbage, carrot, garlic, ginger, cilantro & scallions
- Continue to stir fry until lightly wilted.
- Add stock and remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Serve in large rim bowl and garnish with fresh cilantro.