Oklahoma Joe’s Red Chili
Ingredients per small batch for 20
- 4 pounds of ground beef
- ½ #10 can of Tomato sauce
- ½ #10 can of petite diced tomatoes in juice
- 2- diced onions
- ¼ cup Masa
- 4 Tablespoons Chile powder
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Steak Maker
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
Place the ground beef in a large pot and mix in the garlic powder.
Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then mix in the other ingredients.
Stir together well, cover, and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Serve with shredded Cheddar, chopped onions, sour cream, Fritos and corn bread.