Apple Cranberry Slaw Served With Pink Ribbon Bagels
Monday, October 2nd 2017, 11:39 AM CDT
- 5 cups cabbage, shredded (about ¼ head)
- 1 cup carrots, matchsticks
- 1 ½ cups apple, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup Panera Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, apple, cranberries and almonds.
- Add dressing and toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: Pre-shredded, bagged coleslaw mix (cabbage/carrots) is a convenient shortcut.