Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 12:02 PM CST
- 2 1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 oz. Diced Red Onions
- 1 oz. Diced Red Peppers
- 4 oz. Ketchup
- 1 oz. Milk
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco Sauce
- 2 oz. Liquid Eggs or 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Julienne Basil
- 1 pound Sliced Bacon
- Combine all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl and combine until well incorporated.
- Form mixture into a loaf or press into a loaf. On a sheet pan, lay out your bacon slices.
- Place the meatloaf log on the center of the bacon and wrap the bacon around it.
- Place in a 350-degree oven for 35- 40 minutes or until internal temperature of 140 degrees has been reached.
- Slice and drizzle roasted red pepper ketchup over the top of the meatloaf. Serve with your favorite starch and vegetable.