Acorn Squash Breakfast Bowl
Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 11:12 AM CST
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ½-1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tb. Brown sugar
- 1 container yogurt (Siggi's triple cream)
- 1 Tb. Sunbutter (any nut butter will work as well)
- Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash lengthwise. Remove seeds.
- Rub coconut oil on all exposed flesh. Sprinkled with cinnamon and brown sugar. Place cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 30-45 minutes until squash is tender.
- Allow squash to cool slightly.
- Spoon yogurt into squash.
- Warm Sunbutter slightly. Drizzle over yogurt and squash. Top with dried cranberries.