Oklahoma Style Roasted Pecans
- 2 large egg whites
- 4 tablespoons Head Country All Purpose Championship Seasoning 4 tablespoons Griffin’s
- Organic Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Andrew’s Honey
- 1 pound shelled pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and cover with a thin coat of cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the egg whites until slightly frothy. Add the seasoning, syrup and honey, and whisk until fully incorporated. Gently fold the pecan halves into the mixture.
- Spread coated pecans evenly on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the sugar over the nuts.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and gently stir with a nonstick spatula.
- Bake an additional 12 minutes.
- Allow the mix to completely cool and store in covered container.