- One pizza dough — pushed out to size, we use a 14 oz. dough pushed out to a 14” pizza
- 3 cups of cooked penne pasta
- Alfredo sauce (we make it with butter, cream, and Romana cheese) enough to cover a pizza similar to the how you would typically use a red sauce
- 1 tbsp. of shredded parmesan cheese
- 9 oz. of shredded mozzerella
- 3/4 cup fresh basil julienned
- Preheat your oven and a pizza stone if you have one to 450 degrees. Allow stone to heat thoroughly, 30 minutes to one hour.
- Prepare crust.
- Top with pasta, sauce and then mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese over pizza.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining parmesan cheese and julienned basil.