Christmas Morning Breakfast Pizza
Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 11:58 AM CST
- 1 package Shawnee Mills Pizza Crust Mix
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup Hiland Sour Cream
- Head Country All-Purpose Championship Seasoning
- 2-ounce jar diced pimento, drained
- 4 ounces Bar-S Deli Style Sliced Ham, chopped
- 4 slices Bar-S Thick Sliced Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1. Make the pizza mix according to package directions. Divide it equally into four pieces and roll out into thin ovals.
- Allow for rising of the dough while preparing the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, seasoning and pimento.
- Spread onto pizzas. Add ham and bacon, then top with cheese.
- Place the pizzas into a 375-degree oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and crack an egg onto the top of each pizza.
- Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.