Ingredients: Bacon Pancakes
- 8 slices Bar-S Bacon
- 1 cup Shawnee Mills All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups Braum’s Buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Braum’s Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Griffin’s Vanilla
- Griffin’s Bacon Flavored Syrup
Directions: Bacon Pancakes
- Cook bacon until crisp. Cool, then crumble.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, whisk buttermilk, melted butter, egg and vanilla. Whisk flour mixture into buttermilk mixture just until combined. You should have some lumps remaining.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle on medium heat. Pour ¼ cup batter onto hot pan, cooking about 2 minutes or until bubbles appear. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on uncooked side of pancake. Flip, then cook another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Keep pancakes warm in oven, and serve with Griffin’s Bacon Flavored Syrup.