Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 4 cups grated cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Meat (about 4 oz.) pepperoni, beef, sausage, bacon, ham, etc.
- Veggies (about 1 cup) bell pepper, onion, olives, artichokes, spinach, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine grated cauliflower, eggs, oil and seasonings.
- Add in your desired fillings. Be sure not to use too many or they won't hold together. (About 4 oz. of meat and about a cup of veggies)
- Fill in muffin tin by packing the filling into them. Be sure to press down to help them form.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.