Yummy Cherry Truffles
Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 1:52 PM CST
- ? cup packed, dried tart cherries
- ? cup loosely packed Medjool dates (the fresher the better)
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- 1-2 tbsp. water
- Combine dates, cherries, almonds, and pecans in a food processor, and process 1-2 minutes, scraping down sides a couple times.
- Mixture will first come apart, and then break down into finer crumbs, finally holding together in a clump of “dough” that will roll around in processor.
- If dough doesn’t hold together after 1 minute of processing, add water 1 teaspoon at a time until it does.
- When ingredients are well incorporated, roll dough into quarter-sized balls.
- Store in refrigerator.