Mini Jam Cheesecakes
Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 12:27 PM CDT
- 4 tablespoons Braum’s Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Griffin’s vanilla
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Garden Club jams: Red Plum, Strawberry, Peach, Pineapple or any of your favorite flavors
- Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into the bottom of the muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the egg, beating on low speed until combined. Spoon mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until centers of cheesecakes are set.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely. Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Top each cheesecake with ½ teaspoon jam.
A fresh fruit garnish make these a springtime favorite!