Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Skillet
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- ½ cup onion, small dice
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 16 oz Panera® Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add chicken thighs to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add olive oil and onions. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Add rice, stirring to coat with oil, and toast for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add soup, stock, and broccoli. Return the chicken thighs and any juices to the pan.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, all the liquid has been absorbed, and thighs are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- If you use frozen broccoli florets, add for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Prep Time: 25 minutes