Find resources for equine rescue plus spay and neuter clinics for pets.More >>
Find resources for rescue of other animals like horses and potbellied pigs plus spay and neuter clinics for pets.More >>
Nearly 8 million pets end up in shelters each year, separated from their families. Don't let your pet be a statistic! Here are seven simple steps from The Humane Society of the United States to help keep your pet a loved and loving member of your family.
1. Make sure your pet always wears up-to-date identification.
2. Don't let behavior problems break up the family! Address problem behavior, consult with a professional if necessary, and take dogs and pups to training classes. Also learn how to prevent dog bites!
3. Visit the veterinarian at least once a year.
4. Spay or neuter your pet.
5. Have a family disaster plan that includes your pets.
6. Provide for your pets in case something happens to you and you can't care for them yourself.
Check out the newest Fishing with Faurot photos here and share your pictures with Green Country!More >>
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
TULSA'S OWN TM
GREEN COUNTRY'S OWN TM
Oklahoma's Own Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state including Tulsa's Own and Green Country's Own.