White Chili Chicken
Thursday, November 16th 2006, 9:44 AM CST
Recipe from Deborah Esco of Deatsville, Ala.
- 3 regular cans Great Northern Beans
- 3 regular cans sliced potatoes
- 3 medium cans of white chunk chicken
- 2 cans green chilis
- 3 regulars onions
- 1 container of fresh mushrooms
- 2 pkgs of chili seasoining mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 to 3 cups Monterry jack or mozarella cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- In a skillet, cook onions, mushrooms and 2 tbsp. butter. Cook until soft.
- In a pot, melt 6 tbsp. butter on low heat and whisk in flour.
- Cook for 3 minutes then stir in the remainder except for the sour cream and cheese.
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes, and then add cheese and sour cream.
Ready to Eat.