Coca Cola Salad
Thursday, November 16th 2006, 10:10 am CST
Recipe from Georgene Trewatha of Mo.
- 1 pkg raspberry Jell-O
- 1 pkg cherry Jell-O
- 1 no. 2 can black bing cherries (pitted and halved; drain and save juice)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (drain and save juice)
- 1 sm. pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 2 small bottle Coca Cola
- Dissolve Jell-O in heated juice of fruit. You need 1 1/2 cups liquid; if the juice does not make this amount, then add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
- While hot, add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Let cool and add fruit and nuts.
- Add 2 small bottles of Coca Cola.
- Chill until firm
Makes 16 small servings.