Thursday, December 14th 2006, 9:56 am CST
Recipe from Connie Campbell of Lyndhurst, Va.
- 3 lbs. Frozen Meatballs
- 1 Bottle Chili Sauce
- 1 Jar of Apricot Preserves (16 to 18 ounces)
- 1 Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 Can of Pineapple Chunks
- Place frozen meatballs in large pan, cover with water, bring to boil.
- Drain. Return to pan, add whole bottle of chili sauce, whole jar of preserves, both cans of pineapple and juice.
- Mix gentlly, bring to boil.
- Reduce to simmer, stir ocassionally. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve with cocktail toothpicks.