Thursday, January 4th 2007, 1:28 pm CST
Recipe from Tracy Badger of Ind.
- 1 2-lb package skinless bonless chicken breast
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 10 leaves fresh cilantro
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 big package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs Butter or Margerine
- Boil, drain and shred chicken
- Add broth, green chiles cilantro and taco seasoning
- Cook down so there isn't very much liquid remaining, but chicken is not dry.
- Microwave tortillas for 1 minute in package so they become moistened and more pliable.
- Put 1/2 cup chicken and 2 tbsp cheese into tortilla. Roll tortilla starting with fold over middle. Then, fold both ends in, followed by another roll in the middle, burrito style.
- Put butter onto skillet and lightly brown each side of tortilla.
Can be served topped with queso or enchalada sauce and sour cream.