Flatout Bread Pizza
Friday, January 19th 2007, 9:27 am CST
Recipe from Teresa Schnepel of Girdletree, Md
- 1 Loaf Italian Herb Flatout Bread
- Low fat mozzarella cheese
- 28 oz Diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 lb Lean ground beef, browned
- 1/2 Cup pizza sauce
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Garlic and onion powder
- Green peppers (optional)
- Spray rectangular pan with Pam. Sprinkle lightly with cornmeal, shake off excess.
- Layer pizza sauce, browned beef, diced tomatoes, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder or fresh onions and green peppers .
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes.