Some Oklahomans who have survived sudden cardiac arrest are trying to make sure there are other survivors.
The president said the group chose the house, because the people staying there are under so much stress with loved ones in the hospital, and that puts them at a greater risk.
One Bixby dad said he knows just how important AED's are for everyone, including teenagers, like his son.
"He collapsed at school. His life was saved by some CPR from a coach at school and some quick thinking teachers, who went and retrieved the AED down the hall, and got it on him and shocked him at least a couple of times at school," said David Fussell.
This was the fourteenth AED the group has been able to give away this year, because of a generous donation.