Firefighters said a house fire that spread to a second home Monday morning in northwest Oklahoma City has been knocked down.
According to authorities, the fire was near Northwest 46th Street and North Western Avenue.
Firefighters said they are unsure of the exact cause of the fire, but they do know it could have involved gasoline cans that were near a generator.
"We do know there was an explosion at the very beginning on the backside of the house," said
There was damage to both the inside and outside of the first home. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the outside of the second.
No injuries have been reported.
This is a developing story.