A Tulsa man was displaced after an early morning house fire broke out near 46th Street North and North Peoria Avenue on Wednesday.
According to officials, crews were first called to the scene around 2:45 a.m.
Firefighters said when they first arrived on scene, the homeowner was already standing outside watching the house burn. According to crews, he was inside this home when it caught fire and was able to make it out on his own.
TFD said that he did suffer some smoke inhalation and was taken to the hospital to be treated.
The fire marshal told News On 6 that the blaze was most likely caused by a space heater that was too close to other objects, leading to it catching fire.
According to TFD, no other homes were damaged in the blaze.